What is Amazon?
Amazon (www.Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online superstore, daily necessities retailer, and leading cloud service provider.
Originally started as an online bookseller, Amazon has grown into an Internet-driven giant focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI). Focused on providing services.
Following the approach of selling customers from Amazon, the company offers an impressive product range and inventory, providing customers with a variety of products for clothing, beauty, fresh and delicate food, jewelry, books, movies, electronics, and pets. Almost everything, including pets, and furniture, is made available for purchase. Toys, garden equipment, and household goods are also included in this long list.
Headquartered in Seattle (USA), Amazon has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers, data centers, and fulfillment centers around the world. More…
Commonly Asked Questions
- History of Amazon
- Valuable Amazon products and services
- Consumer Technology
- Subscription Service
- Digital Content
- Amazon All Services
- Amazon Privately Owned Brands
- Proud Amazon Subsidiaries & Acquisitions
- Amazon Controversies & Criticisms
- Amazon Finances
- What it`s really like working for amazon?
- Work Experience in an amazon warehouse
- High expectations & a lot of hard work
- Evolution of a solid corporate culture
- Duty hours of delivery drivers
- Jobs at Amazon
- Start Dropshipping