BECOME A MANUFACTURER
You may have heard the saying that your business is a thousand times better than a job.
The most important thing you’ve heard is that necessity sells. Requirement selling means focusing on what is in demand or what customers need. You don’t have to have a lot of capital or a lot of manufacturing capacity for your business. But your courage and determination are very important.
At Viral Launch, we’re constantly amazed at the diverse backgrounds and stories behind those utilizing Amazon in the pursuit of financial freedom. For instance, we’ve witnessed college students pay for school via drop shipping and grandparents starting an online business with hopes to pass it down for generations.
Follow these eight essential steps to go from concept to manufacturing and to guaranteed profits.
Market demand, your available resources and market policy play a vital role in manufacturing.
Step 1: Product Concept
Here you will create your plan and sketch out your product idea. It will include sketches and notes and ideas explaining what and how you want your product to be made and how you want it delivered to and used by the customer. Here you and your team should ask questions such as:
- Who is your target audience?
- Is there a need for your product?
- Will your product solve a problem for your target audience?
- Who are our competitors?
- Do we have enough team members capable of completing all action items for development?
- What is your product roadmap?
- What is the size of our target market?
- Are there any trends of people towards similar products?
- Do you have the required funds to build the product?
- What should be the name of the product on the final result?